Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

Hot spots in Eastern New England, Western Pennsylvania, and Northeastern Ohio... Presumably anti-Ravens, then...

Tweets insinuating that Ray Lewis is a murderer?

(I admit that I cheated by going on dead spin...)

My daughter is a Ravens "fan" (to be fair we do have family in Baltimore), so she stayed up all night and was ecstatic about the result. But she says she'd have rather they didn't have Ray Lewis on the team. 

Which course they won't in future, but still... 

• 1 month later...

You were shocked by that (so was I). But I was equally shocked by your revelation that pensions are virtually nonexistent in Singapore. 

Actually, I'm quite sure that some states have government-mandated maternity leave. If true, then that graphic wouldn't be entirely accurate.

You were shocked by that (so was I). But I was equally shocked by your revelation that pensions are virtually nonexistent in Singapore. 

Actually, I'm quite sure that some states have government-mandated maternity leave. If true, then that graphic wouldn't be entirely accurate.

California and New Jersey do.

There is a federal law that states companies have to allow up to 12 weeks unpaid leave... but, staggeringly, there is also a law that exempts some companies from having to provide even this.

• 4 weeks later...
Â