The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I'm starting to think this guy is a complete and utter muppet

You are only starting to think that now? Did you not know what he was like at spurs. He's a clown.

You guys happy with these comments now?

Oh so that's how long it's took for someone to draw attention of posts criticising Sherwood.

1 narrow victory.

Look we are all happy with our first win this century but the jury is still out on the guy.

Let's just enjoy the victory eh.

Not for the criticism mate. But for "complete and utter muppet" and "clown".

Not called for so early.

I think he got this tactically spot on tonight. High line and pressure on the ball had them making mistakes. Gabby looked like he was told to play the only role he knows how to, and we deserved the win!

Roll on Saturday!

First half tactics were spot on. He should have put Gil and/or Sinclair on though. I'm riding the high of the win too, I truly am, but let's not forget that but for a stupid couple of mistakes from Foster, we wouldn't have had that penalty and we wouldn't have scored a winner. His subs were wrong and I really hope he starts using Gil and Sinclair more often.

• Like 1

I think he got this tactically spot on tonight. High line and pressure on the ball had them making mistakes. Gabby looked like he was told to play the only role he knows how to, and we deserved the win!

Roll on Saturday!

First half tactics were spot on. He should have put Gil and/or Sinclair on though. I'm riding the high of the win too, I truly am, but let's not forget that but for a stupid couple of mistakes from Foster, we wouldn't have had that penalty and we wouldn't have scored a winner. His subs were wrong and I really hope he starts using Gil and Sinclair more often.

How were his subs wrong?

Foster made a mistake but so what, it was deserved. Delph hit the post and two cleared off the line.

"So Tim, here we see Hutton take out a sword and chop Berahino's arm off. What do you make of that?"

"I think Hutton's unlucky there, he's just swinging the sword about and Berahino's put his arm in the way. He can't do anything about it really"

Tactics Tim. Love his passion.

Looking forward to what he has to say on BT Sport - also, on a side note Stan (Petrov) is on too, he looks great so happy to see him looking like his old self.

I didn't hear him as there was no sound in the pub, but he looked fantastic.

• Like 1

Roll on Saturday!

I can't argue with his subs today, gabby ran himself into the ground and I want him fresh for Saturday after today's performance. Grealish was a big call but came off.

We deserved those points, even in the second half did Guzan have that much to do?

We're improving with every match, a nice change from regressing continuously!

Â