limpid

So predictable ... Villa just don't score goals, crap defensive lapses etc etc etc etc Still at least Hull are winning at Man City and Sunderland winning at Swansea so we have finally reached what is clearly our main goal for the season.......Getting into that bottom three!

We're 4th last

I actually don't think we've been too bad.

First 10 minutes were a bit shambolic but since then we've been ok.

Don't get me wrong, I still struggle to see us scoring, but we're giving them something to think about.

Certainly better than last week so far.

Gil is really coming into it now. First half an hour I thought he was trying to do a bit too much and giving it away a bit too often.

But now he's started going to look for the ball and is doing something with it. He looks by far the most likely player of ours to do something.

• Like 1

So predictable ... Villa just don't score goals, crap defensive lapses etc etc etc etc Still at least Hull are winning at Man City and Sunderland winning at Swansea so we have finally reached what is clearly our main goal for the season.......Getting into that bottom three!

We're 4th last

If things stay as they are, all Burnley need to do is get a point tomorrow and we'll be in the bottom three. 

We could do with a penalty. We haven't had one yet this season. Ridiculous really

You need to challenge in the box to get a penalty.

Note: we could play good football all day but its becoming meaningless unless we start scoring goals. WE NEED POINTS GOD DAMM!!

Edited by foreveryoung

Gil taking it on himself to remove the ball from our midfield players.

God damn right kid. If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself.

That play there is exactly what is wrong with our midfield. All of them get the ball and just know what to do. Gil just picked it up and ran with it. Take off Cleverley and get Sinclair on

Agreed!

I think it's more a case of Chelsea being bang average

Didn't exactly take advantage of it did we

Lots of crosses but there only ever seems to be one person in the box at all times and we didn't exactly test the keeper and force him to make some saves

Zero shots on target as usual and only one shot in the entire half

21 Crosses attempted only 14.3% successful to Chelsea's 5 and 40% successful

Edited by AshVilla

We could do with a penalty. We haven't had one yet this season. Ridiculous really

You've got to get the ball in the box for that to happen

That was my point. That's how bad Pur attack is.

I think it's more a case of Chelsea being bang average

Didn't exactly take advantage of it did we

Lots of crosses but there only ever seems to be one person in the box at all times and we didn't exactly test the keeper and force him to make some saves

Zero shots on target as usual and only one shot in the entire half

You need a better quality winger to cross. One think Hutton isn't is a winger but Lambert seems to be asking him to play that role??? WRONG!