Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Richardson is good at getting forward,

Cissokho is better at both attacking and defending. He must be injured because Richardson starting defies more logic than every religion combined.

Cissokho's crossing as of late has been poor, as has his general play when getting forward. He is miles better defensively IMO though.

I was so excited for this game. Felt optimistic because of the transfer window and all of that optimism has totally gone because Cleverley starts.

**** off

Pretty much ^

I say it every week about our manager. I want to like him, but he makes it so god damn hard.

I was so excited for this game. Felt optimistic because of the transfer window and all of that optimism has totally gone because Cleverley starts.

**** off

I'll ask again, why drop him after he had one of his better games for us the other day? And how do we know Westwood is ready to start a game yet?

• Like 2

I can deal with Richardson playing but it baffles me how Cleverley keeps starting every single week.

Cleverley was one of our better players against Bournmouth so why would he drop him?

He wasn't. He was better than his usual shit self but this season no way he deserves to start every game. Must be a clause... why would man urd care though? He's leaving the club.

**** off

I'll ask again, why drop him after he had one of his better games for us the other day? And how do we know Westwood is ready to start a game yet?

Great. He's had a 'better game'. (which was still average)

He's showed absolutely for the majority of his spell here, he's not even our player and yet we continue to play him.

Playing Tom Cleverly is ridiculous. But playing Richardson, a player who has let us down in important games gets straight back in the side.

Keeping his favourites in the side despite not being able to score goals, let alone get points.

Four more years.

What did Cleverley do in our last match that called for him to be dropped? He actually did well, Westwood is still just coming back from injury as well. 

As for Richardson, I can only assume that it is because he is better at getting forward than Cissokho.

Cleverley should be dropped for what he DOESNT do!!

some have a witch hunt on cleverley and he is totally to blame for all goals we conceded  and cos we don`t score any..and want to swap him for westwood in the team..i like westwood but they are similar players in just doing the simple pass etc trying to keep things ticking over.

Cleverley like some have already said did nothing wrong in last game to deserve dropping,if he had a mare yeah sure drop him.

I remember the same thing happening in Petrovs first season here,