Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

I read the other day someone saying that MK Dons were looking to loan Kinsella off us but that we said they would have to pay us everytime he didn't start a game, the Cleverley situation has to be something similar as it's so obvious he doesn't deserve to be starting :(  

Not happy with Richardson starting either but I think Cissokho has been struggling with his fitness as he seems to tire alot in the second half of games and has been subbed quite often. 

My god Cleverley is literally going to start every game isn't he? Theres definitely some sort of agreement that he has to play imo theres no other explanation for him being in the starting 11 every single week. What has he even done since he arrived? Does he even have an assist?

• Like 1

My god Cleverley is literally going to start every game isn't he? Theres definitely some sort of agreement that he has to play imo theres no other explanation for him being in the starting 11 every single week. What has he even done since he arrived? Does he even have an assist?

Agreed....so crock him in training like we do to everybody else!!!

Very surprised at Cleverley ahead of Westy.

Has to be something that makes the loan more cost effective the more games he plays.

Last game he automatically starts for us, Thats if he is still here come Tuesday morning!!!!!!

Very surprised at Cleverley ahead of Westy.

Has to be something that makes the loan more cost effective the more games he plays.

Last game he automatically starts for us, Thats if he is still here come Tuesday morning!!!!!!

You say that like it's fact?

One good thing is the Arsenal defence looks shabby, especially in the full back positions

I agree. It's a shame we'll probably have no one out there to test them.

Richardson is good at getting forward, as is Hutton. Hopefully Gil will have the freedom to get out wide when he wants to as well, so I actually think we'll be able to cause some damage on the flanks potentially.

One would assume Hutton + Gil against Bellerin could work well.

Edited by samjp26

Playing Tom Cleverly is ridiculous. But playing Richardson, a player who has let us down in important games gets straight back in the side.

Keeping his favourites in the side despite not being able to score goals, let alone get points.

Four more years.

One good thing is the Arsenal defence looks shabby, especially in the full back positions

That's true. Shame we've got no wingers to exploit that and will instead hit a brick wall going through the middle of the park.

Lambert probably thinks Winterburn and Dixon were gonna start today

Playing Tom Cleverly is ridiculous. But playing Richardson, a player who has let us down in important games gets straight back in the side.

Keeping his favourites in the side despite not being able to score goals, let alone get points.

Four more years.

What did Cleverley do in our last match that called for him to be dropped? He actually did well, Westwood is still just coming back from injury as well. 

As for Richardson, I can only assume that it is because he is better at getting forward than Cissokho. 

• Like 3