AVR #104: "It's time Paul"

The_Rev

Yep. Excellent podcast and I am eternally thankful for introducing me to the phrase "jeb end"

It never ceases to amaze me how many opinions appear the day after the podcast is released as well - it carries a great deal of uncredited influence. 

The thoughts of many many villa fans reflected in this broadcast. Maybe, just maybe, our absentee owner might listen to this and get just an inkling about the fans frustrations and anger at our clubs plight. If you are there Mr Lerner, sack this pillock now. And sell up ASAP. 

Edited by meregreen

When I read a few things on here, listening to this makes me realise there are still villa fans out there who haven't lost their minds.

Your arrogance is becoming increasingly more evident. 

Really interesting podcast. Can't believe I haven't heard of it before.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Wasn't aware of this.

Gave it a listen on my way home from work. Very much enjoyed it, especially Chris' rant.

Was considering doing something like this myself, but looks like the market is already dominated ;)

When I read a few things on here, listening to this makes me realise there are still villa fans out there who haven't lost their minds.

Arrogance? How so?

Arrogance? How so?

Fans out there who don't share your opinion have lost their minds?

• Like 1

Â