New manager

reykjavik

If we're only literally going off Collymore's comments then there's nothing to see here.

I think whether you personally think whoever we end up with is a good or bad choice, we've got to remain behind them until the season end now - and try to remember that it can't be worse than what it was. I think we're relegated now anyway - this is about giving us hope for next season.

I'll be pretty disappointed if it is Sherwood, but I'm used to it now. Seeing as both Newcastle and QPR have both given their vacant jobs to assistant managers, there cant be many decent managers around and willing to take over at the back end of a season.

Total gamble if it's Sherwood, he has proved nothing as a manager as of yet and while his spell with Spurs was decent it wasn't for a long enough period to properly judge him.  I'll support him but feel we desperately need an experienced manager with a big enough presence to instantly gain the respect and trust of the players.  

There's going to be some bitterly disappointed fans (including me) if Sherwood is appointed.

The way to look at is this, I think Si - we were down with Lambert. Whoever comes in - whether you rate them or not - it gives us a small chance. They might do it, they might not - if they don't then I imagine they'll be off in the summer anyway.

• Like 1

A twitter site called oddschanger are saying it's about to be announced. They've got 99k followers.

Wait they could be saying it to trick people into having a bet.

Edited by useless

VT has put me off Sherwood in the last 24 hours.

Why? Interested as I haven't been on VT much over the last 48 hours. 

I quite like him to b fair... didn't at first but he's grown on me.