New manager

reykjavik

Most winners aren't likeable. Who gives a shiit if you don't like Lennon. 

Totally agree. I said this last night, who cares if you like them or not, if they get results?

Lambert came across as too weak to me, more the teams mate than a manager. Need a bit of steel and authority in there.

Most winners are nasty b******s :D

Edited by sidcowans21
  • Like 2

Anyone seen lerners thank you comments to lambert ? 

A bit worrying tbh - something  like 'hope the players and the team at BMH can lift themselves for the rest of the season'  - surley we are not going to try and wing it with the two  Marshalls ?

Really can't see it being Sherwood, just doesn't fit the remit at all. I imagine it will be a completely left-field appointment that won't be linked. I just hope it will come sooner rather than later, as it is an absolutely pivotal time for the club, and it needs to be right.

Really can't see it being Sherwood, just doesn't fit the remit at all. I imagine it will be a completely left-field appointment that won't be linked. I just hope it will come sooner rather than later, as it is an absolutely pivotal time for the club, and it needs to be right.

Im hoping Fox would be a bit more savvy than that - He applied for Villa CEO job - so hopefully has a manager in mind - Sherwood is a bit of a lazy option - with only a few games under his belt and a few disasters - a risky and from what we hear expensive appointment. 

Maybe Fox has come as Wenger is bored at le Arse and wants a new challenge? He does tend to wear a claret tie with a blue shirt, showing his true allegiances. From one bastion of English football to another. I'll get me coat...

The hate for Lennon I don't understand. Is it a sectarian thing? He was under a lot of pressure up there and probably said and did a few things he shouldn't have, I can't really remember it now.

Hard man. Would certainly motivate.  

http://news.sky.com/story/855134/neil-lennons-history-of-controversies

Really dont like the way this conducts himself and reflects on his clubs. Could not stand him as a manager and detest him more as a player. Would make o'leary look like a saint. I can imagine when the villa fans turn like they tend to do lennon will explode. he wont show the same class as lambert did even when he got abused

• Like 2

Maybe Fox has come as Wenger is bored at le Arse and wants a new challenge? He does tend to wear a claret tie with a blue shirt, showing his true allegiances. From one bastion of English football to another. I'll get me coat...

That's crossed my mind (I hadn't noticed Wenger's tie though)

Most winners aren't likeable. Who gives a shiit if you don't like Lennon. 

Totally agree. I said this last night, who cares if you like them or not, if they get results?

Lambert came across as too weak to me, more the teams mate than a manager. Need a bit of steel and authority in there.

Most winners are nasty b******s :D

Who you calling a nasty bast**rd?! ;)