limpid

Cleverley is really shit isnt he. He does nothing. If we even sign him on a free ill be disappointed. Take him off put Bacuna on in midfield and Jack for Wiemann or Nzogbia. Both have done nothing upfront. Are they wide players? Strikers? They do very little. Why is it that only Hutton and Cissohko get the ball out wide for a cross? Delph has been shit too today.

Awful half. 

• Like 1

i find it weird that at the start of the season both Cissokho would take players on in the final third and try and get the cross in. Neither bother now.

Both get the ball wide and if anyone is near them both come back inside and the ball goes backwards, only Hutton runs onto a through ball where he has no-one to beat.

It means all our attacks on the break fall apart quickly and we are left with the entire Sunderland team behind the ball stopping anything else from happening.

• Like 1

Considering Cleverley is meant to be an 8 mill rated player he has done **** all to impose himself on this game

He tried a hollywood 60 yard pass to setup a counter attack which was terrible and fell about 15 yards short straight to a defender. Other than that I'm not sure he has touched the ball.

he has. I have seen him lose it at least 5 times.

I hope the manager isn't waiting for a moment of Benteke magic. He is being marked by two players and hasn't got much space to work in. This is the problem when our aim is to go through Benteke, we don't have anything else when that doesn't work.