All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

Pringles Fun Fact #1 in a series of 1 -

Pringles changed their tagline to "You don't just eat 'em" because they were advised that "Once you pop you can't stop" was encouraging obesity and asked to refrain.

You're welcome.

They make fat and salt riddled mulch pseudo crisps. By existing they're encouraging obesity. Lowest form of salted snack IMHO.

• Like 1

The cat we used to have (as in my avatar) was OBSESSED with Pringles. He liked normal crisps, but he would sit patiently and wait to be given one of those. Not with Pringles. He lost all self control and would climb all over you, trying to snatch the Pringle from your hands. And he could hear a tube being opened from the furthest part of the house. Weird.

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

On 11 March 2016 at 19:34, Ginko said:

The God pranked one wasn't funny, the chair rogering one was ever so slightly amusing.

Bulge has nothing on Cyanide & Happiness though:

image.jpeg.3502ff0f101cfdcff12e39d7deb0f

I just saw this and thought "ha I'm going to post this to VillaTalk. They'd like this".

Insomnia is now destroying my brain.

On 11 March 2016 at 18:35, lapal_fan said:

**** me! I just liked the "single pringle are we?" line. :(:(:(

I read all the chitchat about Pringles on the next page before actually seeing your post. So I spent ages looking for the Pringles reference which related to the salted potato snack but, alas, there never was such a reference.

Your post was confusing and has caused unnecessary friction amongst an already sensitive group of people going through a lot right now.

Think about it before you post next time, eh?

• Like 1

On 11/03/2016 at 15:34, Ginko said:

The God pranked one wasn't funny, the chair rogering one was ever so slightly amusing.

Bulge has nothing on Cyanide & Happiness though:

image.jpeg.3502ff0f101cfdcff12e39d7deb0f

Not funny.  To perform an elbow drop you don't need to put a belt on 1/10 WNLAA.

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

why is that funny? It's obvious the Millenium Falcon couldn't sit on your wrist.  What an idiot. <_<

Don't be bitter now.  You need to get past this :P

Â