All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

38 minutes ago, peterms said:

I looked it up.  The place is actually called Mings Palace.

It's in Whitby.  Make of that what you will.

I want it renamed Mings Villa, immediately. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

That's why he picked it. 

That made me wonder how many times Steve Bruce was scent off in his career. 

How did Bruce's nose get that broken in the first place, and why did they not bother trying to straighten it out?  Possibly more for the things you wonder thread, but it's only when you see it like that on someone else's head that you realise just what a monstrosity it is.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

How did Bruce's nose get that broken in the first place, and why did they not bother trying to straighten it out?  Possibly more for the things you wonder thread, but it's only when you see it like that on someone else's head that you realise just what a monstrosity it is.

I think it has happened on a couple of occasions.

I am sure I read on one of the occasions he was tackling burglars at his house many years ago and he took one back then, again wether it's true I am not sure.

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think it has happened on a couple of occasions.

I am sure I read on one of the occasions he was tackling burglars at his house many years ago and he took one back then, again wether it's true I am not sure.

That was no burglary.

It was a family dispute following the revelation that Lee Hendrie had been getting ‘friendly’ with his daughter... 

Bruce made up the story of tackling thieves whilst being interviewed post match on match of the day. 

Â