All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

17 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Genuine Daily Mirror cartoon from the 1920s. Spot-on prediction. 

FB_IMG_1564330023165.jpg

At my daughters degree ceremony on Friday the idiot next to me's phone went off no less that three times during the ceremony. Despite the polite reminder to turn phones to silent at the beginning, despite the phone going off once and the embarrassment that caused her, she still didn't turn it off. She claimed to her husband she didn't know how to, it was an iPhone 6, not some new phone she'd only had a few days.  (wrong thread I know but seemed relevant)

It didn't piss me off though because the only reason they wanted phones on silent was so it didn't ruin the video they'll no doubt be attempting to sell us in the coming days.

On 29/07/2019 at 10:45, bickster said:

At my daughters degree ceremony on Friday the idiot next to me's phone went off no less that three times during the ceremony. Despite the polite reminder to turn phones to silent at the beginning, despite the phone going off once and the embarrassment that caused her, she still didn't turn it off. She claimed to her husband she didn't know how to, it was an iPhone 6, not some new phone she'd only had a few days.  (wrong thread I know but seemed relevant)

It didn't piss me off though because the only reason they wanted phones on silent was so it didn't ruin the video they'll no doubt be attempting to sell us in the coming days.

My phone has been on silent since about 2014

Just now, Stevo985 said:

My phone has been on silent since about 2014

Mine too, well almost, there are rare times when I turn it on for a particular purpose but default is definitely silent

• Like 1

On 29/07/2019 at 10:45, bickster said:

I would have lost my shit.

I can take/tolerate most things these days but plain stupidity mixed with sheer arrogance sends me over the edge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â