All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I would have lost my shit.

I can take/tolerate most things these days but plain stupidity mixed with sheer arrogance sends me over the edge.

And you just know she parked badly too.

• Haha 2

Equally at home in the non-existent 'all new terrifying pics thread clean edition'.

Dalies and mentlegen, I give you Villa's first ever Championship first 11.  Jesus Horatio Christ we've come on a bit since then.

3da92779da3808cccb589a9be779915f.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Equally at home in the non-existent 'all new terrifying pics thread clean edition'.

Dalies and mentlegen, I give you Villa's first ever Championship first 11.  Jesus Horatio Christ we've come on a bit since then.

:puke:

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Bloody hell. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BOF said:

What's terrifying is how many of those have played in the Premier League. 

Just spotted this on Facebook Marketplace...I was disappointed it didn't say "man in Speedos not included".

nvA0NeD.jpg

Edited by rjw63
grammar
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, bickster said:

On the planet that vintage is three years old

Then there's the fact he's described an imperial measurement down to a decimal point.

20 point 5 ..... inches, the guy's absolutely off his tits, I presume his day job is in B&Q putting those labels on wood or keyboard where they describe them as 72 inches long by 300mm wide.

• Haha 1

On 02/08/2019 at 14:32, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

I'd be interested to know where all those people who have actually read it came up with Romeo's age as 17? 😜

On the bus,  on the beach or in the library,  it's going to be really difficult to actually pin it down to the exact "17" revelation point.  It's not really a "Where were you when?" moment but it will be good information if you can achieve your goal or do you mean page number?

On 07/08/2019 at 22:01, rjw63 said:

Just spotted this on Facebook Marketplace...I was disappointed it didn't say "man in Speedos not included".

nvA0NeD.jpg

I can't find the thread, but a while back "f_ckjerry" posted a shit load of photos of people selling mirrors with similar results to the above. It was hilarious if anyone can find it.

Edit: also wtf has that guy done to his leg?!

Â