limpid

People on here already lining up their excuse for not winning. There is a long way to go. We can still win this.

We could still pinch this but a point would be a great return

People on here already lining up their excuse for not winning. There is a long way to go. We can still win this.

We could still pinch this but a point would be a great return

I agree. Even with 11 men a point away in a local derby would be good.

• Like 1

I can see why the ref gave a red card, but I don't think it was more than a yellow. He was stretching for the ball and his foot was fairly low.

Problem was the speed of the tackle, it made it look worse than it was. I think the tackle on Gabby was worse, but it was much slower

we were in total control before the red. It has evened out and they have had the better possession since then. Still think when Delph comes on and maybe Jack.. put pressure on the left back.. maybe get it to 10 men each. We could still nick it.

we were in total control before the red. It has evened out and they have had the better possession since then. Still think when Delph comes on and maybe Jack.. put pressure on the left back.. maybe get it to 10 men each. We could still nick it.

Not for me in this game

Usually worth Cleverley getting booked there but with a sending off and not many fully fit options in his position it's stupid.

Will his suspension count for the next match since it's against United and he'll be ineligible.

That would be delightful.