What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

1 hour ago, bickster said:

If I saw that in a Charity shop, I'd buy it for the cover alone :D 

It is a title that sells when the media isn't great but the cover's ok, for sure :) 

Normally I gravitate towards the groovy or lysergic 60s/70s gear in this category, but Les is just quality. 

You're not skipping tracks on 'Tamboo!', the Theremin showcase 'Music Out Of the Moon' from 1947 is ok, and 1969's 'African Blue' got the plain green jacket of quality when it became KPM1070 in the 1000 series in the UK.

He's one of my favourite artists for sure, wish I'd bought some of it when it was cheaper.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I do like this. The thing about stereolab and me is that it’s always kind of like one of those herbal infusions. I feel intoxicated by the beautiful aroma, but then once I actually taste it, it’s like I can’t quite find the thing I smelled. 

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I do like this. The thing about stereolab and me is that it’s always kind of like one of those herbal infusions. I feel intoxicated by the beautiful aroma, but then once I actually taste it, it’s like I can’t quite find the thing I smelled. 

I don't like everything they have done, I do like a lot though, and this as a move from McCarthy to Stereolab was a nice surprise.

Â