What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I could listening to an extended version of this in the background of my life from now to forever and be perfectly happy. Tjinder Singh always seems so eminently "Midlands" to me. Would love to see Cornershop live sometime. Love the over-saturated vox sound. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

It keeps disappearing for me. Maybe a region issue on YouTube?

Probably.

There's an Orchard one which may be licensed but sounds dull? The Spotify one is a little better.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Xann said:

Probably.

There's an Orchard one which may be licensed but sounds dull? The Spotify one is a little better.

Found it. Love love love. Strangely haunting. Is this a kind of "mallcore" or something?

28 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

That photo is just so ... where to start? The springs on the heads of painted women in leotards?

Painted women in leotards? I only see space aliens. 

• Haha 1

I remember the first time I heard These Days, it was the Nico version and I thought I was the keeper of secret information. I told a musician friend, thinking that he would be quite impressed I had discovered this obscure hidden track. He wasn't, its a well known song. Its also magnificent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I remember the first time I heard These Days, it was the Nico version and I thought I was the keeper of secret information. I told a musician friend, thinking that he would be quite impressed I had discovered this obscure hidden track. He wasn't, its a well known song. Its also magnificent.

Damn, never heard that. Lovely. That super 70s album photo - I wonder where that is. 

Â