What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

The header on that youtube clip made me want to say it's not even his own best work there. You can always tell if something is really good on youtube when you cant find a proper vid of the concert you're trying to find coz the revenue is still pouring in from flogging it :) Anyway I see your old-boy Knopfler and raise you some Knopfler when he cared.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Used to bloody love them. I remember their 27 song setlist at the academy (one of the few gigs I’ve been to that was given a write up in the nme). Brilliant.

Not listened to anything they did after Charlotte Hatherley left in the mid-noughties. Think it’s all greatest hits tours now.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Used to bloody love them. I remember their 27 song setlist at the academy (one of the few gigs I’ve been to that was given a write up in the nme). Brilliant.

Not listened to anything they did after Charlotte Hatherley left in the mid-noughties. Think it’s all greatest hits tours now.

Came on my Spotify playlist in the car earlier and had to turn it up. Fantastic song. 

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Came on my Spotify playlist in the car earlier and had to turn it up. Fantastic song. 

It is, even more when you consider they were about 17 or 18 years old when they were first putting those songs together.

• Like 1

Â