What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

@dAVe80I'm on what I've started deliberately calling a 'buying trip' at the end of the month.

We're off to that London, they're doing musicals, I'm not!

Used the phrase buying trip several times now, just to make sure people understand what's happening and I don't have to go hiding shit.

Counting down the days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Used the phrase buying trip several times now, just to make sure people understand what's happening and I don't have to go hiding shit.

You just reminded me of another reason why I prefer CDs to LPs - much easier to smuggle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

@dAVe80I'm on what I've started deliberately calling a 'buying trip' at the end of the month.

We're off to that London, they're doing musicals, I'm not!

Counting down the days.

My spending on records has slowed down recently. Would certainly love a visit to that London for a look round some record shops though. Maybe if Villa have to go up via the play offs this season, I might spend the day before Wembley, crate digging. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

You just reminded me of another reason why I prefer CDs to LPs - much easier to smuggle. 

I think I've mentioned before, I've got a mate who has spent most of his married life getting to the postman before his wife. His favourite trick it to leave his treasure in the car for a couple of weeks, before smuggling them into the house, so his wife thinks he bought them ages ago.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

I think I've mentioned before, I've got a mate who has spent most of his married life getting to the postman before his wife. His favourite trick it to leave his treasure in the car for a couple of weeks, before smuggling them into the house, so his wife thinks he bought them ages ago.

I've done that. Even Danny Baker admitted to doing the same thing, on one of his radio shows. 

• Like 1

Â