My choices would be:

Parker

Van Bommel

Boamorte

Danny Mills

Berger

Yakubu or Alan Smith

Philips

I won't hold my breath but I would be delighted if that lot were signed in the summer.

I would be delighted if that lot were signed in the summer.

Prepare to be less than delighted!

It would be a minor miracle if we got Parker OR Van Bommel, never mind both.

Boa Morte - Agree 100%, I'm a big fan. Outshone Robben last weekend IMO.

"Yakubu or Alan Smith" don't quite see the connection - very different tyeps of player. I'd prefer the Yak.

Philips - Can't see him taking us forward very far - surely there are better options out there somewhere.

Phillips-good finisher but is getting on.

Boa Morte-Exactly the sort of player we need, nippy, quick and not frightned to take people on.

Yakubu-Big fan ever since he came to the prem, don't like Smith, good player, but not a prolific scorer.

If we get Boa Morte than Berger will be no more than a squad player.

Mills-not sure about this one.

Parker/Van bommel- as BigJim said it will be unlikely we get both, I'd settle with one (doubtful).

Bigjim, who said Boa Morte outshone Robben at the weekend, this was probably because Robben is only half fit at present and also didn't play the whole game despite this he managed to produce an outrageous nutmeg and set up Lampard's goal! Hardly think your comparison is fair nor does it hold any weight with regards reasons to buy him! God help you if your even suggesting that Boa Morte is a better buy than Robben!

If i was manager, i would rather buy Boa Morte for £ 4 Mill. then splashing £ 20 mill. on Robben. If we had £ 20 Million that is, and if Robben was available.

IF the £20 mil exists, then i would like to see....

stuart taylor, (£1 mil)

scott parker, (£5 mil)

wayne routledge, (fee by tribunal, possibly about £2mil

matthew taylor (or paul konchesky or leighton baines), (£2 mil)

leroy lita, (500k - 1mil)

john o'shea, (£4 mil)

patrik berger, (free)

and possibly

javier saviola (or robbie keane).... (£5 mil)

thats about £20 mil.... give or take...

cover and competition all over the pitch and young enough to progress us for the future alongside our already established players and help our youth come through...

never going to happen though...

Personally I'd like to see the following

Kris Commons from Forest (£1.5m) LB/ML

Robbie Keane or Yak (£5m-£8m) ST

Scott Parker (£5m) MC

Zoltan Gera (£2.5m) MR

that's £14m - £17m... leaving £3m for a RB but who???? Please no one suggest Danny Mills!!!!!! Maybe Glenn Johnson???

God help you if your even suggesting that Boa Morte is a better buy than Robben!

I actually think BM has more tricks in his locker than Robben. I didn't suggest he was a better buy though - apart from anything else, Robben has more years ahead of him - and you're right, it wasn't fair to compare them at the weekend. Still BM was mightily impressive and I think he could do a great job for us. He's just as capable of tearing any defence apart as the flying Dutchman. The only doubt I would have is whether he has the temperament to sparkle every week.

He has said no such thing. Why do you lot keep saying he's going to Barca?

He's been on the TV god knows how many times being asked about his future and everytime he has said..."I dont know whats going to happen. There is nothing offered yet but maybe something will happen in the summer."

I have no reason not to believe him.

Yes, its highly likely he may get better offers but that shouldnt stop us from going in for him.

And as he is a bosman we should throw money at him. I dont care how much it would cost, even 90k p/w just get him and a.s.a.p.

He's the leader and class player we desperately need. If we got Parker too [And I have heard we almost definitely have] we would have the best midfield outside the top three.

So for that reason I would buy or at least try:

Backup keeper - £1m

Kromkamp or Jagielka - £3m

O'Shea - £3m

Parker - £5m or loan with future fee agreed.

van Bommel - Free

Forssell - £4-5m

Lita - £1m

Berger - Free.

Routledge - £2m

Something like that anyway.

If we got Parker too [And I have heard we almost definitely have]

Dunno who your source is on this but its rubbish, spoken with Scott and as far as he's concerned any deal with regards his future is far from clear-cut, although he wants to stay and play at Chelsea which is udnerstandable considering the players they have and the way they're playing, sense someone somewhere has led you up a garden path