Thread for Transfer Suggestions

JohnCresswell

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell Angel and get Robbie Keane. I don't even know if I'm being sarcastic anymore....

How about keep Angel, buy Keene and have 3 good forwards with Luke waiting in the wings?

Hmm sell a good player to buy a mediocre moody sod who keeps getting moved on...........

Agree. Would much prefer Forsell to be honest, more of a genuine goal threat.

Guest RantinRob

The same Forssell that Boiling Oil Face Bruce is slobbering over again?

I'm sure Good Old Mikael would welcome another stint on loan at The Sty

What ambition...............................

Sign up David Bentley Dave! He isn't very happy unless he's a first team member next season, not that ive seen terribly much of him, but he is highly rated by Mr Wenger and he gives comical interviews. Clearly the natural successor to Mr Hendrie.

Designer1 wrote:

The same Forssell that Boiling Oil Face Bruce is slobbering over again?

I'm sure Good Old Mikael would welcome another stint on loan at The Sty

What ambition...............................

Couldn't give a monkey's if FistFace wants him or not to be honest (or if he was on loan there). He is a good goalscorer and we pinched him from under the noses of the noses then all the better.

If old Herbert is telling the truth about this 20 million then we need to spend it on quality and 4,5 or 6 players if we have amibitions of moving forward.

Imo Bernard wouldnt be a bad choice if we were to by a left back. Wouldn't want to spend more than 2 mill on him though.

It is more of a joke that we used to sign those players that played well against us OR goal scoring midfielders that suddenly stop. Of course Rooney would have been a good buy but at that price - NEVER

I actually think that's a good point you make there, JPA. But Gera is a player who has suddenly scored a few goals in the past few games and is now the tabloids new favourite "oooh he's better than them". What did he do until about a month ago?

Malbranque has been poor all season.

We need players who can create something and who we can depend on.

Turns out I was right about not signing Beattie.