Thread for Transfer Suggestions

JohnCresswell

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Hislop could be a good buy as cover/competition for Sorenson!

Also, I was thinking during last night's match about Saha? Proven Premier League goal scorer with the pace of Vassell (well, maybe not quite). I think he seems happy to sit on Manure's bench and pick up his wages though!!

Am I the only one who wouldn't mind seeing the bluenose Davey "pie-man" Dunn in a Villa shirt ? When fit, he is class. If we could get him in, get him trim and fit he's a very creative player with a good finish. He'd probably not come though (because of loyalty to Brum) and he'd probably cost a pretty penny too.

JohnnyVilla, I'd prefer Saha but if we're getting any ManUre striker it's always going to be Smith. He's not scoring and DOL loves him. I'd love Saha though !!

JohnnyVilla, I'd prefer Saha but if we're getting any ManUre striker it's always going to be Smith. He's not scoring and DOL loves him. I'd love Saha though !!

I spoke to an 'associate' of Alan Smith last week and he will not leave ManYoo unless they elect to sell him.

He will never ask to move on because he would class that as being a failure at mold Trafford.

TOTTI-THE-GOD wrote:

Had a look on teletext last night it seems a player that many have talked about on here as a player we should sign has become available . The team and player i am talking about is Wolfsburg and the player is called allessandro ( not sure how u spell it ) but it seems the club wish to off load him in the summer. A possible maybe purchase but is probably out of are reach anybody know anything more about him ? I presume nuremberg is the best person to ask

A lot of people on here know quite a lot about D'alessandro - Ryu for one... I haven't seen that much of him at Wolfsburg, but they signed him from River Plate where the boy was a bit special...

Here's the story on Sporting Life:

Quote:

Wolfsburg will listen to offers for Argentina midfielder Andres D'Alessandro after coach Eric Gerets admitted to becoming frustrated with the player's attitude.

D'Alessandro, Wolfsburg's record signing when he joined the club from River Plate for £6.2million in 2003, is currently unavailable for action after taking nutritional additives that are not recognised by the club and could breach doping regulations.

He has hardly been missed, however, as this season he has made just 17 appearances, netting three goals.

His first year in the Bundesliga was not much better with a record of three goals in 29 games.

"I like Andres and have tried for a long time to protect him, but I can't give him preferential treatment over the rest of the squad," Gerets told the Wolfsburger Nachrichten newspaper.

"I need calm and normality to work for next season and if there are certain players who cannot work with that, then we will do it without them."

D'Alessandro would be brilliant IMO. Finally a playmaker!

D'Alessandro would be brilliant IMO. Finally a playmaker!

I agree he's brilliant. Bit worried that he appears to have an attitude problem though. If he's using substances which verge on breaches of antidoping regulations it may be wise to steer clear of him.

We'll hopefully have a new striker in the summer, which should mean Angel won't be on the pitch to link up with anybody.

He's always injured, rarely scores, is a troublemaker, he's south american and lightweight. I think most of you only want him because you've heard he's good or you've seen him on FM. D'Allesandro has nothing to offer us IMO.

bit like bowyer and you want to father his babies...

Nothing like Bowyer. Bowyer plays regulary, hasn't been in trouble for most of his time at Newcastle and most importantly he's proven in The Premiership.