Thread for Transfer Suggestions

JohnCresswell

Yeah fair enough BOF - just a fleeting suggestion. There are others that would be better to look at, but he is one of the available strikers from the top teams at the minute; as is baros by the looks of things.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont need bellamy.In my opinion he is just another carbon copy of Vass- he doent score to many goals but can run for fun.

We need someone who can get 20 odd goals a season on a consistent basis

I know we wont get him but Van Bommell what a player. Watched the extra time of the PSV game last night and he ran the show. Just the type we need . The man is pure class. Who ever gets him next year are lucky,lucky bar stewards.

I agree.

DOL was looking at him before. He's free but I think we should throw the bank at him and make him an offer he cant refuse.

He would be absolutely class and boss games.

Exactly the sort of player we need.

I reckon we are looking at him but whether we get him or not is another matter. We should definitely try.

He's exactly the sort of playerDOL was talking about as somebody the team can look up to and a player that would suprise people by arriving at Villa.

I can dream.

Van Bommell would be an awesome signing but as half of fcuking europe will be after him in the summer I won't hold my breath.

I'd go for 2 fullbacks - can;t think of any at the moment

Scott Parker/Van Bommell Boa Morte

Alan Smith & Yakubu

my two pennies worth again:

Forsell and Phillips up front- Forsell with the class, phillips with the cover.

Berger in. Seems likely although Commons would've been a good option aswell.

Danny mills- Bit of nastiness in our team- out of favour at man city.

Why do people want that Palace winger? he has proved himself as much as aunty Gera!

I'd like Parker (M'lady) Forssell, [Pacey winger], Lee Camp, Berger (on a free.. worth for a season or two) and then scout around for some decent potential players who all seem to usually be picked up by Spurge.

EDIT:

Also Jagielka and Tonge look decent players, have always thought Tonge could make the step up, chuck a player in P/X

Danny Mills is exactly the type of nasty bastard we need in our squad. Horrible fcuker, winds up the opposition and dirty in the tackle.

And he can play a bit as well.

forgot to add him in but I totally agree. Ben Thatcher might be worth a look as well at the same time especially because he can play anywhere along the back.

I think he would be great back-up especially as our squad is tiny this season I feel we need to add at least 8 players come the summer (7 new and one to replace Hitz) only then will I be thinking we can achieve something. (I also feel some players might go.....)

I cannot allow myself to get carried away though, its all a dream still - don't want to be let down.

I'd buy (8 players)

Lee Camp (£1m)

Danny Mills (£1m)

Ben Thatcher (£700k)

Scott Parker (£5m)

Pat Berger (£0m)

Mikael Forssell (£4m)

Joao Moutinho (£2m) - I AM SOLD ON THIS GUY :s

Also would like to add somebody else with pace and a little more aggression in midfield, not sure who.

I guess people will agree with my choices but thats why we are here :-)