Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

The reason I don't feel confident has nothing to our with our fixtures to come or our relegation rivals, it's watching us play. There seems to be no fight, against manu it was exactly the same type of performance we had under Lambert. The players don't close down space they stand off, we play to deep for our strike force to have any affect. I'm worried because I think it's gonna be a lot harder to gain points for this team when we really need them, the last few games. UTV

That bothered me as well, it's like they accepted defeat before the ball was kicked. Very troubling that there was no visible proof of fight in them. 

it was one game after international week. Quite a few teams have a dip in form or just dont seem "there" after an international period. And of course, lolvariance. It was literally just one game. We showed fight in the other games weve played under sherwood. Think some of you are being very over dramatic. If theres no "fight" against QPR...then yeh complain :)

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Vargas and Austin looked pretty sharp at the weekend. I think this is a MUST NOT LOSE as opposed to a MUST WIN. 

If we do lose we will really be in the shiit, and probably odds on for the drop.

Luckily Vargas came off injured

Vargas and Austin looked pretty sharp at the weekend. I think this is a MUST NOT LOSE as opposed to a MUST WIN. 

If we do lose we will really be in the shiit, and probably odds on for the drop.

If we loose this we will be back in the bottom 3.

Biggest game of the season IMO.

Edited by Kingman

I think we will lose. 442 does not suit our team, we get overrun in midfield, and I think we are too slow. QPR have a lot more fight than we do too.

Pretty sure QPR play 442 aswell, so we wouldn't get overrun in midfield. QPR aren't exactly the fastest team in the world, with the likes of Dunne, Rio, Clint Hill and Karl Henry. Do QPR really have more fight than us? Yes they beat West Brom. A shit team who's game plan goes out the window after going 1 nil down. Having said all this I am bricking it.

Edited by Arj Guy

QPR have a lot more fight than we do too.

I havent been posting on these forums for very long so i honestly cant tell if people are trolling. How have you came up with this conclusion? When redknapp was in charge they was known for being awful and pathetic. It was basically Austin keeping them in the battle. Chris ramsey is in charge now and apparently has been since Feb 12th. Since then they have record of....W1 D0 L5. How exactly is this more fight than us? Jesus wept, such hyperbole this forum is after one weekend of results
Because they won one game against a shite Albion (well we are being told we only beat a crap Albion side) and we lost against man u. We had no fight but qpr did against a side thAt had no fight either. But now qpr are world beaters by all accounts and we have regressed to be useless again
  • Like 2

Seems Ramsey is more confident of us staying up than most of the fans here. He knows sherwood better thanost and says he has what it takes to survive. Could be he wants to join us at seasons end I suppose that's why he said it!

Seems Ramsey is more confident of us staying up than most of the fans here. He knows sherwood better thanost and says he has what it takes to survive. Could be he wants to join us at seasons end I suppose that's why he said it!

Jesus - If Ramsey joins us, I think we are in danger of becoming a convalescent home for failed football coaches

The reason I don't feel confident has nothing to our with our fixtures to come or our relegation rivals, it's watching us play. There seems to be no fight, against manu it was exactly the same type of performance we had under Lambert. The players don't close down space they stand off, we play to deep for our strike force to have any affect. I'm worried because I think it's gonna be a lot harder to gain points for this team when we really need them, the last few games. UTV

That bothered me as well, it's like they accepted defeat before the ball was kicked. Very troubling that there was no visible proof of fight in them. 

Thats I how I seen it too - Sanchez literally just stood and watched as a player ran past him for goal one - and the final goal we couldn't even compete from a bounce up - it was though they couldn't be bothered. That worries me more than the result

Jesus - If Ramsey joins us, I think we are in danger of becoming a convalescent home for failed football coaches

Could you expand on this comment? Which of our current coaches are 'failed'? And how is Ramsey a 'failed coach' (note: not a 'failed manager')? Ramsey is very highly regarded as a coach, or so I heard. 

• Like 1

yep failed at Spurs as a coach, employed by them for just 10 years

Agreed, whilst I haven't seen anything to suggest he is a manager how can anyone judge his coaching capabilities on here?

Agreed, whilst I haven't seen anything to suggest he is a manager how can anyone judge his coaching capabilities on here?

I can!

I once tried to book a return trip to London using Chris Ramsey and I was rejected based on the fact that he wasn't made of metal, wasn't 40 foot long and didn't have any seats or wheels.

Therefore, Chris Ramsey is shit as a coach.

• Like 1

I think Palace probably thought they'd need once more win to make absolute certain of survival. It's a shame they're getting it tonight because a loss might have made them try that bit harder against Sunderland. Hopefully it at least has the affect of giving them a bit of confidence.