Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

We ain't getting relegated because we rolled over (again) at old Trafford and had our belly tickled

Its in our own hands and we could settle it pretty much by beating qpr, which I think we will.

Need to be a lot sharper in front of  goal than the last 2 games though...

Edited by smetrov

Sunderland could easily beat Newcastle though which could be the spark they need.

Hull losing was good for us, look at their run in, home games v Man. United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Burnley and aways at Southampton, Spurs and Palace.

I see one point at best from the away games and 4 points from the home games which would leave them on 33. If they beat Burnley that's good for us aswell.

Yucky day. 

I'm pretty confident 36 points keeps you up and I reckon there's a chance on 35. 

Tuesday is huge.

35 kept you up last season - I think even 34 may be enough......but where oh where are those wins coming from ?

34 - or 33 on GD, I reckon

Expect the unexpected, no one predicted QPR to get something today (well I did) and there will be more shock results along the way, hopefully we get a few of our own, but we can't keep counting on other teams.

• Like 2

I find myself completely willing to accept relegation, but only if we go down fighting – and I really mean, fighting!

Relegation is not what I want, but the game is supposed to be about entertainment, and I find myself enjoying Villa most when the lads are showing a lot of spirit and heart.

Edited by Plastic Man