Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Relegation/Survival

Once the season is over, how will everybody feel?

"I told you so" is irrellevant either way.

BUT

1 - We go down under Lambert.

2 - Stay up under Lambert

3 - Lambert sacked, still go down

4 - Lambert sacked, stay up.

its a 50/50 if he goes/stays

of the 50/50 its 50/50 up or down

my moneys on 4 then 3 then 1 then 2

I am only interested in 4.

Qpr fired Redknapp we're ****

They didn't...

I doubt they were trying to drag him back through the door, or offering him a sabbatical. 

I agree, and rightly so. They still didn't sack him though. He abandoned them the day after they could add to the team.

One of the reasons i'm absolutely stunned that people would genuinely entertain having that word removed of a man in charge of our team.

I agree, and rightly so. They still didn't sack him though. He abandoned them the day after they could add to the team.

One of the reasons i'm absolutely stunned that people would genuinely entertain having that word removed of a man in charge of our team.

I doubt many are to be fair, and I doubt he would entertain it either, fit or not. The chequebook is too dusty for his liking.

A few things that give me hope:

- As bad as we have been we are still not in the relegation places and have not been at any point in the season

- The players have experienced a relegation fight and come through it

- Gil looks pure quality and may be the one to do something special in a game that could turn it around for us

- Sinclair has the ability to make a big difference to us going forward

- The only way is up for Sanchez after the Arsenal game

-  A new assistant manager may make a difference to us

- We are due some good luck. We've had no penalties and quite a few dodgy red cards against us

#positivity

• Like 4

This is going to be a real struggle. Its not as if we're having bad luck or anything, we simply have the look of a championship side trying to perennially survive in the nether regions of the Prem.

Not sure what the answer is either, but it has to change.

- As bad as we have been we are still not in the relegation places and have not been at any point in the season

- Gil looks pure quality and may be the one to do something special in a game that could turn it around for us

- We are due some good luck. We've had no penalties and quite a few dodgy red cards against us

#positivity

I may be wrong but I don't think Cissokho, Okore, Sanchez, Gil and Sinclair (who I suspect will feature quite a lot over the remainder of the season) have been involved in a relegation fight. Oh well, nice new experience for them.

Edited by pacbuddies

#positivity

I may be wrong but I don't think Cissokho, Okore, Sanchez, Gil and Sinclair (who I suspect will feature quite a lot over the remainder of the season) have been involved in a relegation fight. Oh well, nice new experience for them.

Sanchez and Gil most certainly have. 

#positivity

Sanchez and Gil most certainly have. 

Thank god for that then. Hopefully it will stand them in good stead for a Premier League relegation battle.

#positivity

I love your positivity, you should work for the samaritans. But unfortunately its gone beyond that, so I will just go kill myself.

#positivity

I love your positivity, you should work for the samaritans. But unfortunately its gone beyond that, so I will just go kill myself.

really? was their a point to say something so low?

#positivity

Hilarious as always

• Like 1