Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Palace winning, we're right in this people.

Surely the club realised if we sack Lambert we'd actually start scoring goals and winning games seeing as every other rubbish club gets new manager effect for 4-5 games.

That would probably be enough to keep us up this year.

We're 3 points outside the bottom 3 and very unlikely to pick up any points from the next 3. Our GD will then be the worst in the league too. Incredible to have picked up as many points as we have really with the turgid stuff we produce every single week. 11 goals in 21 has to be the worst record in any league in world football.

In 21 games I can only remember us playing well in the first half at home to Hull and we did Ok at home to Leicester and first half away at Liverpool. The rest has been the normal Villa shite served up by Lambert and his selections.

We just have to hope and pray we can bring in some gamechangers in the window because I think Lambert is untouchable as far as the tin tack goes.

Desperate times continue...

Yep looking at the table I'd be amazed if we aren't in the bottom 3 by the end of the Chelsea game even if we pick up a point or two as Burnley, Leicester are majorly picking up now and Palace and West Brom will probably go on unbeaten runs now.

Only one I'm not worried about is QPR so they'll probably start winning away games now I've said that but they are going down anyway.

Definitely in it now. If we continue playing as we are now then I dread to think what will happen. As it is, I think Lambert will do something in this window, enough to set us back towards 13/14th place. Probably just wishful thinking though.

Definitely in it now. If we continue playing as we are now then I dread to think what will happen. As it is, I think Lambert will do something in this window, enough to set us back towards 13/14th place. Probably just wishful thinking though.

Definitely just wishful thinking. I don't think enough can happen in 3 weeks to really change us for the remainder of the season. Any change should have been the manager, which should have been done just before Xmas.

• Like 1

Only scenario in our present form is we find four 1-0 wins and four 0-0s from our remaining 17 games. We did that in our first 17 games.

That gives us 16 more points, we don't go down on 38 points imo as we haven't in any of the other seasons when we've scraped that figure.

We will probably scramble enough points to get over the line, but we shouldn't be coming to this. Not for 5 seasons in a row ffs.Major changes needed or we will be getting sub 20,000 crowds. I honestly think thousands will give up if just staying up and playing terrible football is the future for Villa.

I still don't think we will go down, yesterday's performance must be some kind of line in the sand. We have some decent players compared to teams around us, and even Lambert must accept that things aren't working and something must change tactically. Hopefully we will get a couple of players in and we won't always perform so far below the standards that this group of players should be achieving.