Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

why motorcyclists think that slow moving / stopped traffic automatically gives them the right to drive on the wrong side of the road  ... it's  all right mate you come on through , I'll just mount this kerb to get out your way

Performing a sex act on public works to help a biker? I don't get it.

so you've never seen a hump in the road?

• Like 2

why motorcyclists think that slow moving / stopped traffic automatically gives them the right to drive on the wrong side of the road  ... it's  all right mate you come on through , I'll just mount this kerb to get out your way

Never ever. Probably would've if I'd followed that sick puppy TonyH around, though.

spicy-camels.jpg

Never ever. Probably would've if I'd followed that sick puppy TonyH around, though.

hey it's more popular than you'd think ...

A teenager carried out a sex act and then simulated sex on a pavement after drinking a half bottle of vodka

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/south_of_scotland/7079288.stm

Motorbikes.

Face covered statistics on wheels.

Well, the safest thing you can do is stay at home and not go anywhere. It's not the safest mode of transport, but then it's not just a mode of transport (and I'm not talking about the triumph of clever marketing that is the Harley Davidson "lifestyle"). Maybe it depends where you get to ride, but having the ability to accellerate to 60 mph in four seconds without spending 200k and sitting in a metal cage that obscures the scenery is a very thrilling thing that more people should experience.

For me it's nothing to do with safety or lack of..

I just don't get them.

Buy a car like a grown up.

we did a lads weekend in Nottingham the other year  ..one of my mates drove up on his bike

It was November pissed down with rain the whole journey and was bloody freezing ... thus he was wet cold and had to keep stopping every now and then to give his arms a rest

(not to mention I had to take his overnight bad up for him in my car )

I drove up with 3 friends in the car for a bit of conversation and giggles and obligatory Wayne's world style head bang during various songs on the radio

so bikes ... meh

I just don't get them.

But have you tried 'em? On a nice sunny day? Somewhere with mountains and scenery?

I've seen to many horrific motor bike accidents over here to even contemplate riding one.

I just don't get them.

But have you tried 'em? On a nice sunny day? Somewhere with mountains and scenery?

I've seen to many horrific motor bike accidents over here to even contemplate riding one.

Well, yeah, but if people are going to try to average 200mph around the IOM there's going to be a few of those. You can be relatively sensible about it and still enjoy it. It doesn't HAVE to be about how close you can get to death.

Â