Next win? .. next point?

villanwesty88

Six defeats in a row now. Admittedly we've played some top sides but this shows no signs of stopping. I thought we played quite well v QPR and Spurs but we come away with nothing.

So where is the next win or point coming from?  

Next 6 games

West Ham (a)

Southampton (h)

Burnley (a)

Palace (a)

Leicester (h)

WBA (a)

If we lose the next two, and then go down to Burnley as well (they will be rubbing their hands for that one), I can see him getting sacked after we lose to Palace. No manager can surely survive losing 10 games in a row.

What a waste of a season this has been. Could have been avoided with sacking Lambert in the summer along with his two mates.

While it is looking desperate at the moment, I still believe we can get a winning run going with those fixtures. Keep the faith. UTV.

Sorry but the last 2 1/2 years of utter dross have beaten any faith I had in this clown out of me.

Burnley, Burnley are absolutely shocking, worse than us.

What u mean like QPR who were below Burnley?

The way were playing i can't see us winning another game while Lambert is in charge

We go again

Edited by AshVilla

While it is looking desperate at the moment, I still believe we can get a winning run going with those fixtures. Keep the faith. UTV.

Come matchday I'll still probably be at least slightly optimistic. however, this situation we're in right now is an extremely tough one and considering how we've been playing and how we won't have access to the gifted talents of Benteke for three of those.... well it's hard-pressed to be optimistic.

Â