Next win? .. next point?

villanwesty88

Supporting Aston Villa is just a waste of life. I want to cry with despair. I was on the brink after that game today. We are just so so shit and nothingy it's just too much

well you know what they say (they being people and stuff), it's how you cope with your struggles that defines you. ^^

Supporting Aston Villa is just a waste of life. I want to cry with despair. I was on the brink after that game today. We are just so so shit and nothingy it's just too much

well you know what they say (they being people and stuff), it's how you cope with your struggles that defines you. ^^

I'm going to burst into tears and throw my feces at the wall

• Like 1

sounds like a reasonable reaction.

• Like 1

While it is looking desperate at the moment, I still believe we can get a winning run going with those fixtures. Keep the faith. UTV.

Sorry but the last 2 1/2 years of utter dross have beaten any faith I had in this clown out of me.

On the condition that we perform as we did today, I think we can turn it around and build some momentum again. I am taking a huge leap of faith, but I was happy how we acquitted ourselves today and I am more positive about the future.

While it is looking desperate at the moment, I still believe we can get a winning run going with those fixtures. Keep the faith. UTV.

Sorry but the last 2 1/2 years of utter dross have beaten any faith I had in this clown out of me.

On the condition that we perform as we did today, I think we can turn it around and build some momentum again. I am taking a huge leap of faith, but I was happy how we acquitted ourselves today and I am more positive about the future.

in all honesty, yes we did perform a lot better today. however I also believe that Benteke contributed a lot to that and he won't be around for 3 games. we definitely need more composure in the team. you can effectively see the tension from miles away.

It was a good team performance, we mostly made the right decisions barring one or two exceptions. Benteke was showing signs of his best today. Nevertheless I still believe we are capable of scoring and winning without the big man, it is not a viable excuse to use anymore.

Please baby Jesus let us derail the Southampton hype train. And the Graziano Pelle hype train. I hope he scores the winning OG for us in the last minute after Ryan Bertrand blasts a goal line clearance off his face from point blank range. And then he soils himself.

• Like 4

sounds like a reasonable reaction.

At least he'd register a shit on target...

Â