Paul Lambert

limpid

For all of you having a go at Lambert let's not forget who the real culprit of the decline is. Only 13 more games and your job is done. Well done Lerner.

Yes Lerner has been a bad owner, but with the squad Lambert has at his disposal we should be no where near relegation.

• Like 2

The new contract was amazing but I seemed to be in a very small group of people who were surprised and concerned by it. I couldn't believe it. If you judge the performances and not the results you could see this coming from the start of the season.

Disagree. The performances at the start of the season weren't anything amazing but they were nowhere near as bad as this.

"I thought we played well in a lot of parts of the game. There's that little area where we're not confident enough. We lost poor goals, especially the first one. The ball should never travel that distance.

"I've told the players they've got 13 cup finals. That's how they've got to look at it. I know they're more than capable of doing it.

"There's seven or eight teams in it. We just have to get ourselves out out it."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/31038144

I'm actually starting to dislike him as a person now. 

For all of you having a go at Lambert let's not forget who the real culprit of the decline is. Only 13 more games and your job is done. Well done Lerner.

Yes Lerner has been a bad owner, but with the squad Lambert has at his disposal we should be no where near relegation.

Which is why Lambert should be nowhere need the job. We're the laughing stock of the league!

Spot on.

• Like 1

Â