Paul Lambert

limpid

After Hull on Sunday our next 7 fixtures feature games against last seasons top 6.  

With 21 points up for grabs in those 7 games after Hull it would be amazing if we had more than 10 points from our opening 10 games.

I really hope I am surprised and we notch up a few more.

For me lambert is just useless i hate his style of play villa park is not a fotress anymore more like a help yourself buffet. Hr wasted money on tonev helenius luna sylla lowton bennett. I am not behind him one bit the league cup horror shows are beyond unnaceptable he for me will go down in villa history as awful. The only hope of europe wad the league cup the only cgance if silverware was the league cup because good sides dont care we are a poor side and we dont care. Aston villa are a club that just isnt where it should be.

After Hull on Sunday our next 7 fixtures feature games against last seasons top 6.  

With 21 points up for grabs in those 7 games after Hull it would be amazing if we had more than 10 points from our opening 10 games.

I really hope I am surprised and we notch up a few more.

I can only see us managing 1 or 2 draws in the next 8 games, that's 6 points after 10 games and firmly rooted in the bottom 3 ready for our usual Lambo Christmas holidays where we give away points like Santa!

• Like 1

For me lambert is just useless i hate his style of play villa park is not a fotress anymore more like a help yourself buffet. Hr wasted money on tonev helenius luna sylla lowton bennett. I am not behind him one bit the league cup horror shows are beyond unnaceptable he for me will go down in villa history as awful. The only hope of europe wad the league cup the only cgance if silverware was the league cup because good sides dont care we are a poor side and we dont care. Aston villa are a club that just isnt where it should be.

I thought you were finished with Villa?

• Like 3

Our run against last seasons top 6 will probably be our best run of form for the whole season given last years results against them.

And we will topple them again.  ;)

And Lambert will become the Chairman of the Queens English Society?? 

• Like 1

I thought you were finished with Villa?

Lol yeah so did i unfortunately when you get addicted to things alcohal drugs gambling and are beloved Aston Villa it just becomes impossible to walk away ill stop the lambert comments ive spoke to him at a game last year great man took time to chat but his management isnt as great. Rant over

You just need to chill a little. Last night's result isn't acceptable but PL picked a team that should've easily won the game. We didn't because we missed chances and he can't be held accountable for the failings in front of goal. Had he played a reserve team or had we not created chances then yes he is accountable but that wasn't the case last night.

• Like 1

Lambert really, really needs the team to beat Hull.  Firstly to get back a little bit of early season optimism that has now all but fizzled out, and secondly to build up something of a points barrier before the horrific fixture list in September.

• Like 4

You just need to chill a little. Last night's result isn't acceptable but PL picked a team that should've easily won the game. We didn't because we missed chances and he can't be held accountable for the failings in front of goal. Had he played a reserve team or had we not created chances then yes he is accountable but that wasn't the case last night.

I guess we were just unlucky then.

Just like against Millwall.....

And Sheffield UTD......

And Bradford City......

He may not be accountable for Bents miss or Baker but what about the periods of the game where we were quiet? What about our failure to not let a team 52 league places below us score a goal?

Saying Lambert can't be accountable for last night is ludicrous. IMO of course.

Lambert hasn't learnt 1 thing since he became our manager.

• Like 1

I guess we were just unlucky then.

Just like against Millwall.....

And Sheffield UTD......

And Bradford City......

He may not be accountable for Bents miss or Baker but what about the periods of the game where we were quiet? What about our failure to not let a team 52 league places below us score a goal?

Saying Lambert can't be accountable for last night is ludicrous. IMO of course.

Lambert hasn't learnt 1 thing since he became our manager.

Lambert is never accountable apparently. The poor performances and dross he has served up since he became manager are nothing to do with him.

I think it was a weird thing of Lambert to say we were "exellent" against Newcastle. 0 shots on target against the likes of Newcastle at home for me is nowhere near good enough.

If he thinks that was an excellent performance I would hate to see what dross would be served up under one of his average or poor performances!

I think it was a weird thing of Lambert to say we were "exellent" against Newcastle. 0 shots on target against the likes of Newcastle at home for me is nowhere near good enough.

If he thinks that was an excellent performance I would hate to see what dross would be served up under one of his average or poor performances!

Well he's got a huge back catalogue to compare it too.

What's with the obsession with the shots on target stat? I wouldn't say we were excellent but we were pretty decent for the most part - we definitely created chances we just couldn't finish them.

Â