Paul Lambert

limpid

Shit tactics end of **** gabby 56k a week FFs and weimann off only vlaar delph Guzan should remain they deserve the shirt

You better hope StanBalaban aka the Grammar Police doesn't see this.

You'd  ;)

• Like 1

I love Lambert. **** all those who disagree with me.

**** all those that love a manager who has proven to be completely out of his depth at OUR GREAT CLUB!!!
Villa stopped being great when we had to rely on league one players in the premier league. I believe he is too good for Villa. Don't care if anybody disagrees.

You taking the piss right? Lambert to good for Villa?! Lambert signed the league 1 players you mentioned not lerner.

Yes, because Villa can afford Zlatan, Messi, and Yaya Toure.

Look at the teams relegated. Cardiff spent over £40M, and Norwich and Fulham £30M each approximately. People say Villa spent £20M, but I believe it was way way way less.

**** all those that love a manager who has proven to be completely out of his depth at OUR GREAT CLUB!!!

Villa stopped being great when we had to rely on league one players in the premier league. I believe he is too good for Villa. Don't care if anybody disagrees.

Greatness isn't achieved over night and it hasn't been destroyed just because we have a poor squad of players. This club will always be great regardless of what division we play in, who owns us, manages us or plays for us. One thing is also certain. No manager or player will ever be too good for this great club.

Maybe I said something I shouldn't have, but the reality is that the squad is inexperienced and weak, the supporters are impatient and fickle, the owner is cheap, and the manager gets the blame.

Greatness isn't achieved over night and it hasn't been destroyed just because we have a poor squad of players. This club will always be great regardless of what division we play in, who owns us, manages us or plays for us. One thing is also certain. No manager or player will ever be too good for this great club.

If I'm not mistaken even Lambert has aknowledged how great a club villa is. Something I have always believed since I first entered VP back in 1980 and looked upon the famous holte end. Something my kids believe and hopefully in time grandchildren. It's a massive club just, underachieving at the moment, but hopefully not for long.

I love villa **** all those that disagree with me.

• Like 1

Yes, because Villa can afford Zlatan, Messi, and Yaya Toure.

Look at the teams relegated. Cardiff spent over £40M, and Norwich and Fulham £30M each approximately. People say Villa spent £20M, but I believe it was way way way less.

It's not about what you believe. The accounts show a £40m+ spend during Lambert's tenure. That's pretty much £20m per season.

Guzan

Pile of bricks......Detritus.......Stevie Wonder........Ray Charles

Douglas Bader......Steven Hawkins......My left foot......The Lambert Glacier

Hot dog stand (no hotdogs, just the stand)

Benteke

Already an improvement. The great Lambert glacier provides the movement.

Maybe I said something I shouldn't have, but the reality is that the squad is inexperienced and weak, the supporters are impatient and fickle, the owner is cheap, and the manager gets the blame.

Momo, I'm going to be as respectful as possible to your comments.

You talk shit!!

• Like 1

If he goes then whilst I won't be shedding any tears, there will be an element of regret. I still think he's the man for the job in the long term.

One thing is for sure, if he does go, he will leave behind a far better squad for the next incumbent than the previous four managers did.

It's a results games and lambert's haven't been good enough, simple as that. I just think there is a lot more to it than that.

He is leaving one outstanding individual. A far better squad? Not really.

I disagree. He is the one manager who at least tried to build a squad that could improve and grow. A squad built around youth and energy, not overpaid journey men or players on the edge of decline. The previous mangers bought for the moment regardless of future potential and value and many of them were acts of desperation.

If he goes then he leaves a spine of; Guzan, OKore, Vlaar, Delph, Westwood and Benteke. You put good good players alongside those 6 and we've got a good side.

Bacuna has clear potential, Lowton could yet still come good, as could the likes of Tonev, Helenius and Kozak.

He's built a nucleus that can be added to, not something that needs dismantling.

Not really.

Delph was already here and he didn't exactly pick up Guzan from nowhere. Okore we really don't know about since his injury and Westwood is part of the reason why our midfield has been continually over run.

Tonev has been a disastrous signing and will follow Lambert out through the door in the summer while Bowery has been preferred to Helenius in the last few games which should tell you a lot. Kozak has been nothing more than average as has Bacuna while Lowton has been a complete liability defensively.

He has actually built a nucleus that rather than being added to with the exception of Guzan, Vlaar and Benteke will rightly be demolished by the next manager coming in unless you think the nucleus you speak of had nothing to do with two battles against relegation.

TRO the love is never in doubt, the trouble is we are lions who support a club led by donkeys.

TRO the love is never in doubt, the trouble is we are lions who support a club led by donkeys.

You sure it's not Asses (or is that Arse's) :P

You sure it's not Asses (or is that Arse's) :P

Either would work to be honest.

Well put harry

The players didn't even look as though they were bothered today. For all Lambert's faults I didn't think he had lost the dressing room up to this point, but today I thought otherwise. That, or they knew he is off.

That has been the case in a numbers of games recently. Against Stoke, Fulham and Palace they simply wanted it way more than us. I can excuse a lack of quality but a lack of effort is unforgivable and suggests a deep rooted issue.

That issue hasn't been rectified by a change of coaching staff either.

Â