Paul Lambert

limpid

I think £20m or so net per season is more than enough to not be in a 2nd straight relegation fight going into week 37 of a season. I wouldn't trust him with more money to be honest.

Really? £20 mil is the minimum required to just stand still in this league.

Not really.

Net-Spend.png

I think £20m or so net per season is more than enough to not be in a 2nd straight relegation fight going into week 37 of a season. I wouldn't trust him with more money to be honest.

Not really.

Net-Spend.png

Sorry I missed off the bit when it has to be spent on 6 players.

Not really.

Net-Spend.png

And now someone will mention wages, followed by someone pointing out that our wages actually increased and still are high compared to many other teams.

Then the usual bickering followed by something about the "bigger picture" and finally a question why everything has to be black or white.

And then we start all over again...

Edit: I forgot the part about him having to by quantity instead of quality, my bad

Edited by sne

The bloke really is desperate

Squawking all the time to the local press he never used to release this many press statements

Damed if he does, damed if he doesnt eh?

Damned if he doesn't what? Were talking about an article where he's basically complaining about pressure and we don't know how hard he works etc etc, like hes pleading with the thousands now singing we want lambert out every week.

For me theres a clear change in lambert's attitude in pressers, why is debatable but its definitely there imo.

Imagine if it was a case of 35,000 plus demanding we want Cliffy Biro out.

Do you see where I am coming from with this?

I have nothing against you personally but surely you can see that this must hurt.

Lambo's okay & he's a fine man. He has tried his best in really difficult circumstances & he really deserves credit, as do those posters on VT who recognise this fact.

Name me one Premiership club who would credit their manager with Lambert's record.

Imagine if it was a case of 35,000 plus demanding we want Cliffy Biro out.

Do you see where I am coming from with this?

I have nothing against you personally but surely you can see that this must hurt.

Lambo's okay & he's a fine man. He has tried his best in really difficult circumstances & he really deserves credit, as do those posters on VT who recognise this fact.

Then as a grown man who took the job in the first place and then did a poor one i'd have to accept it wouldn't i? I'm missing the point here am i supposed to feel bad for a man earning thousands a week to lose most weeks? I understand by now that you will defend him regardless but being a good man and trying your best isnt always good enoguh (evidently) and to say he deserves credit is a bit much for me..

• Like 4

Apparently Holt was a good/proper man too, but look where its got him??? Both of them need to turn it on today. We shouldn't be flapping, about playing Hull? This is a game we should be winning and I am expecting it. I want Lambert out, but have not disrespected him at Villa Park. If we lose this one with no effort and with so much riding on it, I will be joining the hard core Lambert haters and hope he goes today!!! 

No excuses today Lambert!!!!!

Edited by foreveryoung

Today is going to be a bloodbath if Hull go ahead inside the first 20 minutes. The reaction of the crowd at the infamous Bolton McLeish game will seem like a mild mannered affair in comparison - I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually tried to have a pop at Lambert if its going really badly.

Oh well the sun's shining. All we need is a win, whatever the cost!

Its a ****** joke people were saying we are midtable Lambert is fantastic and what more do we expect! Lambert cannot be here next season. He has no coaching staff for a start!!

The same people have gone from saying that to he has done what is "required" of him this season

Its a ****** joke people were saying we are midtable Lambert is fantastic and what more do we expect! Lambert cannot be here next season. He has no coaching staff for a start!!

The same people have gone from saying that to he has done what is "required" of him this season

So to get us midtable with the squad we have, Lambert would have been at the level of mourinho, ???????

I was one of those who said things were going well when we were midtable, but I also said I won't judge anything until the season is actually over.

3 months or so on and a lot has changed in regards to my opinion, which I'd assume is similar for many others.

So has Lambert released a statement telling us how many eggs he's had for breakfast then?

Yes & how he is going to save our bacon. ;)

I think we are toast if we lose this , this young team instead of our has- beans have been poor.

Â