Paul Lambert

limpid

Carling cup winners

Last 32 of Europa League

Michu for £2 million

vs

3 relegation battles

3 cup knockouts to lower league competition.

Hmmmmmm

Nice filtering. Swansea were on their way down under ML.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Not this shit again Morpheus. You are about the only one who thinks that Lambert's signings record has been poor. Or maybe the only one who can't take the whole picture into consideration. To state that this ratio of successful signings has been poor as some kind of fact is ridiculous and a bit pathetic.

What a very strange post.

If you look throughout this forum I really don't think i'm the only one who thinks that Lambert's signings have been poor. I have also consistently said that i'm not oblivious to the financial restrictions that the manager has had to work under.

My main criticism of Lambert has always been the imbalance in his transfer policy which very nearly relegated us.

Furthermore I don't think it's a pathetic statement to criticise his ratio of successful to duff signings due to the team's performances over the last two seasons which speak for themselves.

I actually think it far more pathetic for someone to fabricate statements just to have a dig.

• Like 1

Not this shit again Morpheus. You are about the only one who thinks that Lambert's signings record has been poor. Or maybe the only one who can't take the whole picture into consideration. To state that this ratio of successful signings has been poor as some kind of fact is ridiculous and a bit pathetic.

I actually think it far more pathetic for someone to fabricate statements just to have a dig.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/9477-things-that-piss-you-off-that-shouldnt/?p=1225896

Swansea are about one third the size of Villa.

Sounds like he got fed up rather than anything else.

Right so when another team's manager isn't 'doing well', it's the clubs fault.

But when our manager isn't 'doing well' then it's all his fault.

Sound logic to be fair.

Who is the alternative? Who is the guy that is better than Lambert and can work within the same structure? I want to know. All I keep seeing is how lucky Lambert is but never a creditable suggestion is presented to replace him.

Laudrup?

Won 8 out of 35 games, still better than Lambert?

:lol:

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/9477-things-that-piss-you-off-that-shouldnt/?p=1225896

Sound logic to be fair.

There was nothing at all fabricated in that post.

Sound logic to be fair.

There was nothing at all fabricated in that post.

You took a completely unnecessary and stupid dig. Then you call other people out for doing the same. Slightly bad form is it not?

Â