limpid

Five on the bounce and six come Sunday night…Randy pull the trigger FFS.

Someone needs to pull the trigger on Lerner, literally, he did after all give Lambert a four year deal. 

Lerner truely seems to believe that he's been hounded out by ungrateful fans. I think that was his last "**** you" to the club.

Five on the bounce and six come Sunday night…Randy pull the trigger FFS.

Never.Going,To.Happen.

sadly you are so right!

I give up. I'm going to bed. 

I give up on this game, I give up on this manager - he should be sacked in the morning, I know he won't be but it doesn't mean he shouldn't - and I give up on this football club, it's shit owner, manager and players. 

• Like 2

Not sure why everyone has been creaming themselves over Sanchez....all game he has gave the ball away. Utter shite.

Whats the point of Cleverly as well?? A passenger every game I have seen him play.

You must have been watching a different game donnie, as he has made 4 mistakes all game. 3 of which were all in the space of two minutes leading up to their second goal. He has made numerous interceptions and worked really hard.
You must be aroused by his afro as all game he has gave the ball away. Worked really hard? Well thats the minimum expectation of all players.
Aroused by his afro? No, I don't know why that thought would even be in your mind. Odd. Yes he worked really hard. More than our other players. To put it simply for you, let's same everyone else has given 110% (you know, because that's the minimum expectation), then he has been giving 120%.