Hutton

-

N'Zogbia

Richardson

Agbonlahor

No urgency

No pace

Poor decisions

What has Westwood done to be in the positive section?

He has been the start of good play in our area, Cleverley further up. We then lose it with N'Zogbia, Richardson, Gabby and (an unfit) Benteke.

Villa with a foul - "definite foul there on the wonderful Everton player."

Everton with a foul - "he's very unlucky there really."

Commentator very much has a Scouse lilt to his voice, and the co-commentator is former Everton player Barry Horne. Nice and unbiased. 

• Like 1

Commentator very much has a Scouse lilt to his voice, and the co-commentator is former Everton player Barry Horne. Nice and unbiased. 

I've not been listening to commentary. I can't. It annoys me.

Embarrassing commentary as per usual when watching a Villa game. If a Villa player fouls, it's "going in a bit too strongly", if an Everton player fouls, it's "unlucky".

Flashes of good football and decent attacking play, but also resembling the game at Goodison last season when we sat back. It's not like we have a lead to defend though, and we really can't afford to let it be 2-0, otherwise we have no chance. Go for it Villa!

Played well, and then all of a sudden back to Guzan? WTF is that?

Keeping the ball.

The internets is no place for logic.

Was almost going to let this go, but your ridiculing tone left me with no choice.

We have a good attack going on, with an opportunity to put good pressure on the opposition.

We have the ball at 25 yards from their goal. What do we do? Start passing back down to Guzan who hoofs it to wherever.

How is that a good play? And how is that keeping the ball?

We should keep the ball up, not play it back like chicken. Take a risk, we're losing.

I think we've underrated Everton because they aren't Man City or Chelsea - they're still a very good side. We're still in this you know, I think we could come away with something, but there are a lot of question marks on our line up.

If we are to get into it we need to be doing a lot more than we are IMHO.

They need a kick up the arse and to get themselves in top gear.  Way too much sloppy play and not enough energy.  I'd get Richardson off and bring on Cole to take the game to Everton then bring Weimann on around 60'.  Thought Benteke should of scored from that cross where Alcaraz out muscled him

• Like 1

He sounds like a word removed never mind a scouser.

• Like 1