limpid

Wow, it's a good job we didn't give the manager a new four-year contract on the back of a couple of decent performances, isn't it?

yeah think we got a little carried away

Go check the Lambert thread, everyone was delighted. Then go back to May and you'll see everyone calling for him to be sacked.

Lambert always has and always will be a negative manager gabby said that after liverpool game stating we set up to not lose. Awful football and awful tactics.

• Like 1

Wow, it's a good job we didn't give the manager a new four-year contract on the back of a couple of decent performances, isn't it?

Go check the Lambert thread, everyone was delighted. Then go back to May and you'll see everyone calling for him to be sacked.

I wasn't delighted, but then I didn't comment in the Lambert thread. Thing is, there have been so many changes behind the scenes, with new backroom staff and the abandonment of Lambert's "young and hungry" transfer policy that I find it difficult to credit any improvement to him anyway. We were bad with him in charge backed by his deputy, his trainers and his transfer policy. We're slightly better with him in charged and completely different everything else. Lambert seems extraneous to the whole equation.

Lambert always has and always will be a negative manager gabby said that after liverpool game stating we set up to not lose. Awful football and awful tactics.

The right tactics for that game in my opinion. It's our quality out wide that concerns me more than the way we're using it.