limpid

We are really struggling at the moment. Can't get the ball, no urgency. (40)

If you are doing a running commentary shouldn't you be slightly more impartial? 

It could be worse.

I tried to find the Jack the pirate image :(

Two straight weeks I think we have played well, but nothing to show for it so far. We needed a goal in that spell following theirs. Tough to come away with nothing. 

I'm amazed anyone could say with a straight face that we've played well today, it's been a very poor performance so far.

Two straight weeks I think we have played well, but nothing to show for it so far. We needed a goal in that spell following theirs. Tough to come away with nothing. 

I'm amazed anyone could say with a straight face that we've played well today, it's been a very poor performance so far.

Yep, pretty shite so far.

I'm surprised theres room for compliments coming out of this commentators mouth with how much of Martinez's cock hes got stuffed inside it.

Not the first time an Everton player (in this case Barry) has been "unlucky" to foul a Villa player, according to this knob.

This commentary is so **** dreadful, if they foul us its unlucky for them that they got called up for it. The other way round and were lucky to escape a card etc.

Cleverly playing well so far, I'd be thinking about changing Richardson at HT, but I'm pretty sure we won't.

We have moved the Ball well, Got into good wide positions.