Spiders

B6 to E6

My mum left the door open yesterday and had all the windows open throughout the day too. 

I'm not kidding when I say I got rid of five Daddy Long Legs, seven houseflies and three mosquito-looking flies. It was **** insect bedlam in the Ginko residence on Wednesday. I was actually praying for some more spiders to show up and do their **** jobs.

Edited by Ginko

My mum left the door open yesterday and had all the windows open throughout the day too. 

I'm not kidding when I say I got rid of five Daddy Long Legs, seven houseflies and three mosquito-looking flies. It was **** insect bedlam in the Ginko residence on Wednesday. I was actually praying for some more spiders to show up and do their **** jobs.

*UKIP Broadcast

**** Romanian spiders, stealing all our British spiders jobs......

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

I laugh at all the spider-fearing girls in this thread. Ha ha.

Lucky there's no snake thread. Personally I'm more creeped-out seeing a harmless snake on the television than being in a room with a poisonous spider. Anyone else?

I hear ya. Snakes are absolutely terrifying for me 

Snakes are also on my death list but you can't just squish them.

Go to Vietnam, a crazy local will cut them open for you, you can then bite it's heart out while it's alive and they put it in snake blood wine for you to down (still beating). Some people then choose to wipe the blood all over their face. I met lots of tourists that did this.

Â