Spiders

B6 to E6

I saw a couple of corking, great big Golden Orb weavers i Queensland back in June. Really big girls they were.

I also saw something I couldn't identify down in Sydney, smaller than an Orb Weaver, but still pretty big, but not hairy enough to be a Huntsman or a Funnel Web.

I love spiders.

Would any of you eat a large house spider (lets say, body is as big as a 50p and it's legs are the radius of 3 inches) for £50?

I think I would.

I caught a big one the other day, it was quite thick.  I was trying to catch it in my porch harmlessly, but it made me jump with how heavy it was and I crushed its abdomen, which was full of brown juicy, dead stuff.

sorry mr spider :(

I'm considering making notches in the side of Henry hoover (not with my penis mind, sorry Ruge) (sorry donnie) for each successful kill and sticking one of these on the side of him.

sticker,375x360.png

I have a simple code; anything breaching the perimeter with more than four legs or two eyes is fair game.

I hate them and I kill them if they're in the house. If there's one in the bath the tap goes straight on.

One of the size of a toddler's hand had fallen into my girlfriends tart burner candle thing last night, she blew the flame out and now it's stuck in the wax with just the tips of it's legs sticking out.

It made me feel sick, put me off my coco pops.

• Like 1

I was stoned out of my face last night and watched a spider outside for a good 30 minutes. He had caught a fly, killed it, wrapped it up and looked set to carry it on up to his house up his cobweb. Then some other spider a bit bigger than him came out of nowhere and tried to sabotage his plans, safe to say that the 2nd spider got **** up and had to run away. Fascinating stuff.

• Like 4

My garden appears to be infested with them.

Mowed the grass on saturday and it was like a scene out of godzilla.

With my lawnmower being godzilla and the spiders being the residents of Tokyo (or wherever Godzilla hangs out)

There were hundreds of them running for their lives.

As long as they stay in the garden and don't fancy chilling in the house I'm ok with it.

I used to kill them but now I'm really paranoid about making a mess on the walls of my flat and losing my deposit. Yes I know they are tiny **** and hardly make a mark but still in my mind I'm scared they're going to burst like a sachet of ketchup. I just use a cup or glass and chuck them out the front door now. My fear of the wee ones has lessened since someone found a huntsman in their lunchbox when I was down under, now that was large.

Â