Spiders

B6 to E6

• 2 weeks later...

video on link

Evil since 2010 news Corporation

An Australian man who had been holidaying in Bali has had to have a spider removed from his stomach. Doctors believe the tiny creature burrowed through a small appendix scar and stayed in his body for three days.

was it just me that wanted to see the spider explode out his chest in a John Hurt sort of way  ..

My partner has a fear of spiders, this week she has been stalked by a very large male house spider. It sits (or sat..) Outside our door, only moving when she leaves. This thing was very big too - unusual size for a male!

I captured it, took it down the road and let him out, problem solved.

Nope!

Next day he was back in his usual place, sittingz waiting, laughing!

He died yesterday. Poor thing.

Doing some work on the Mustang today and I took out the headlight surround. As I began cleaning the back of it before reinstalling it, I noticed some old, empty, pea sized egg shells... they certainly don't look like anything I've seen in England. :unsure:

It came from Florida and they have some nasty looking spiders...

Doing some work on the Mustang today and I took out the headlight surround. As I began cleaning the back of it before reinstalling it, I noticed some old, empty, pea sized egg shells... they certainly don't look like anything I've seen in England. :unsure:

It came from Florida and they have some nasty looking spiders...

You found Spider Eggs up your horse's bum!?

Rashida-Jones-Disgusted-gagging_zps1ae83

Â