Spiders

B6 to E6

I kill anything that violates the terms I set under the 1994 Belfast Accords, which clearly state that any living being that enters the private domain or, failing that, the designated 'safe space' of CED, will die a swift death.

The Spider & Moth cultures know the terms and it is entirely on them if they fail to adhere to them.

Do you put a tiny bomb under their tiny insect cars, the Belfast way?

• Like 1

Knew as soon as I saw this thread tonight something would happen, huge spider by the wall of my front door. I was going to get my phone to take a picture but if it wasn't there when I returned then id have to move house. He was in a good position to squash with a newspaper so it was a fairly quick job.

Honestly it's legs were about the size of a table tennis bat. How on earth can you just ignore it and let them wonder around your house? If I was man enough to remove them it would still be impossible I don't have a glass that size!

Wander*

And get a bowl then? Why does it take you to be more of a man to catch it than to squish it?

I pretty much launched the newspaper at it, I wasn't going near.

Incase it moves quickly, or escapes from the bowl. Can't take them chances.

Man up, grow a beard and punch it to death.

To the OP: have you considered that the spider thinks you are training it to be a homing arachnid? Try tying a message to one of its legs and set it free up the road and see if it comes back.

• Like 1

Â