Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

He's poor for Everton half the time too. He's a bigger, stronger Darren Bent. Offers nothing if he doesn't score.

Agreed. I know his record this season was very good and he did score some great individual goals, but he misses too many chances as well.

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Lukaku is shit

I wouldn't go as far as that, but the Christian Benteke that played for us was a much, much better player imo. His move to plop has took his career backwards, if not his bank balance. 

7 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

The way he trapped that ball before shooting was just sublime. He was crap at Sunderland, wasn't he? 

He's been pretty crap in this match to be fair. But he took that goal beautifully.

16 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Worst Italian team think I've ever seen.

You're probably right.

But their defence could still carry them a long way in this tournament.

4 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Italy look well drilled and may go far with that well balanced system, but their lack of creative spark will probably undo them.

Belgium are far, far too slow and don't have enough discipline in attack and defence. I'd bring Dembele on.

They also need to attack with more pace down the flanks, they should bring Mertens or Carrasco on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

what is belgium's game plan?

Me me me. 

They called it right at half time, Belgium have better individual players but they are not a team. 

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

Me me me. 

They called it right at half time, Belgium have better individual players but they are not a team. 

It's difficult, they've suddenly got a massive group of talented individuals but the country has almost zero decent tournament experience this decade.  I'm not too sure about the coach either.

Â