Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

I don't know whether I'm just dreaming this, but I'm sure i saw an interview with Fellaini during his Everton days, saying something like 'the manager likes me to push forward but I'm a defensive midfielder, thats where i want to play'

Since that interview i don't think I've ever seen him play DM. 

Belgian have started very brightly. Apart from De Bryune who's touch for once has been appalling. Naingollen looks decent, has he come to the fore recently as don't remember before, seen his name recently but as I don't watch a lot of European football haven't seen much of him.

Worst Italian team think I've ever seen.

9 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Whilst i agree this is a poor Italian team in terms of quality, they seem to play a much more attacking game than Italian teams of the past. That at least is refreshing i suppose. 

Edited by av1

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Naingollen looks decent, has he come to the fore recently as don't remember before, seen his name recently but as I don't watch a lot of European football haven't seen much of him.

I'm not sure there's a side he couldn't get in to. 

Lovely stuff from Italy.  They've got no superstars in the team at the moment (Buffon aside) but they are a tournament team*.

*usually.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Whilst i agree this is a poor Italian team in terms of quality, they seem to play a much more attacking game than Italian teams of the past. That at is refreshing i suppose. 

Now they have scored I've a sneaky feeling they will revert to type :P

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Showed me up didn't they... Shows you don't have to have "big names". 

(Yes I know quoting yourself is shit but I deserve dogs abuse).

Â