The Fappening

lapal_fan

Who was the girl with a cock in her eye?

The one who's in Downton Abbey I think

Still none the wiser. I didn't know who any of them were apart from the ones of Jennifer Lawrence, but then she had already sent me them anyway.

• Like 1

Would I be right in thinking Rob that you have managed to locate and keep copies of all the leaked stuff?

Anybody would think Rob is a depraved perv.......oh wait 

Would I be right in thinking Rob that you have managed to locate and keep copies of all the leaked stuff?

Anybody would think Rob is a depraved perv.......oh wait 

I think he is a fine upstanding member of society and this community who is always happy to share the wealth :)

Also, the Mirror have a poll about shutting down 4chan - yes or no.

I think it's mighty ironic that tabloid newspapers are getting their knickers in a twist, defending these poor celebs when their papers often full of paparazzi photos of them topless on the beach :lol:

Whatever sells papers ay?

• Like 2

It's not peoples phones that have been hacked, people who have iCloud get their photos uploaded to the cloud automatically unless you turn it off. Questions have to be asked of Apple's security/the strength of these celeb's passwords and security answers etc...

It is , there is a video floating around with her too..

The story I have read is there are multiple hackers who have spent years gathering pix and trading them and now someone has decided to release them in order to get cash by getting people to pay by bitcoin.

As a guy seeing some of the goodies has been ..interesting but I do feel for the people hacked as some of the stuff is very personal.HOWEVER I will say in the long run 

it will wise people up using stuff like Icloud automatically if you are going to be taking personal pix of your bits and bobs.

Â