Word Removed FC: The next experiment

StefanAVFC

You're not left out!!! You're on the bench!

17th minute: Atrocious clearance from mikeyp102 finds darrenm in acres of space who plays it simply to StefanAVFC. A nice bit of link up between him, CED, POB and stweffano finds lapal_fan on the wing. Oh that's a wonderful through ball to stwefano. He has to score! HE DOESN'T. He puts it wide. Real let off for mikeyp102 there.

Was my simple pass like Barry Bannan's?

You're not left out!!! You're on the bench!

17th minute: Atrocious clearance from mikeyp102 finds darrenm in acres of space who plays it simply to StefanAVFC. A nice bit of link up between him, CED, POB and stweffano finds lapal_fan on the wing. Oh that's a wonderful through ball to stwefano. He has to score! HE DOESN'T. He puts it wide. Real let off for mikeyp102 there.

Was my simple pass like Barry Bannan's?
yeah but you pointed before you did it. World class

I took the piss on the heights and weights. Like making 8pints 6'10 and Con 5'1

......I am six foot ten (Just about)

But it says 6ft11 on there anyway :D And you've made me a lot lighter than I am :) I hope this doesn't mean I'm the new Crouch.

I'm quite surprised I didn't get man of the match, to be honest. They had 6 shots on target and only scored 4 goals. 

2 saves in a single match.

Agreed. You made me proud tonight. I've totally changed my mind about your skills. All that was needed was for you to learn the rules. The national team is around the corner.

And there's something fishy when the one who controls the game is also playing for one of the teams. I smell John Terry in this.

Any chance we could see the average ratings and stuff?

WRFC

21mvlfr.png

DUFC

k51x5k.png

Next derby is in April so I'll sim until February and see if the managers are both still in a job :D

• Like 1

WRFC

21mvlfr.png

DUFC

k51x5k.png

Next derby is in April so I'll sim until February and see if the managers are both still in a job :D

Slander I tell ya.. Manager is ruining my reputation. I'm left isolated by my midfield!! Where's my assists from set plays ? Edited by mikeyp102

WRFC

21mvlfr.png

DUFC

I have one appearance? Jesus, did I sleep with the chairman's daughter or something? 

Â