Word Removed FC: The next experiment

StefanAVFC

40th minute: DHUTWU go attacking and are told by their manager to hassle opponents, play direct and get stuck. Just as these changes are starting to take effect with a good spell for DHUTWU, Joe Lolley gets the ball and goes on a mazy run. He cuts the ball back to StefanAVFC in the middle of the park who spots CED making a bursting run through the middle. He leaves villaajax for dead and runs through. 1 on 1 with Davkaus and he SCORES! 4-0!!! What will DHUTWU do to get back into this game?

In real news, Man Utd are 3-0 down.

I'm refreshing this thread much more frequently than the BBC sport app!

I just know my boss would love it if he knew that I was sitting here updating this thread instead of doing what he calls work.

As we approach half time, I'm considering retirement from professional football.

No, you can't retire now when you've finally started to learn the rules.

Edited by Pelle
  • Like 2

This is like at school where there are two captains and the other players number themselves and the captains pick numbers. I've ended up with all of the crap kids in my team.

Just because nobody will pass to dutchy on the left hand side.

• Like 1

Half time: 4 - 0

We get an exclusive view into the dressing rooms of each side.

Limpid Limpid: "Fantastic work lads. Phumfeinz, I was impressed with your falling over to distract Giro routine. It worked a treat. I'm glad we spent all those hours practising it. CED, cheer up buddy you scored.

"But scoring is soooo mainstream. I wanted to miss"

Joe Lolley. Wow Wow WOW! I can't believe Huddersfield allowed us to have you for such a price. stwefano, chin up lad, you might have missed the easiest chance in the world but you got one eventually. Even if it was 6 yards out and an open goal. Wait, where's 8pints!?!?! 

"Up here boss"

Keep it up boys. GARETH. Put that edition of Gif mastery volume 5 away, you've got a game to play.

Hairy Hands: **** **** joke you boys are. You're letting this **** **** **** beat us **** **** fuckick **** word removed **** shit **** rocket polisher word removed **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

Well played Davkaus.

• Like 4

This is like at school where there are two captains and the other players number themselves and the captains pick numbers. I've ended up with all of the crap kids in my team.

The good ones are on the bench, a la Van Gaal.

You're the one who let CED right through on goal. You're no Joe Bennett.

50th minute: Freekick to DHUTWU 40 yards out. It's taken by mikeyp102 who finds ismail-villa on the edge of the 18 yard box. turnbull is on the over lap and he hits it first time. WHAT A STUNNING STRIKE. Gareth's book goes flying and it's 4-1. Is there life in DHUTWU yet?

Â