Word Removed FC: The next experiment

StefanAVFC

12th minute: The link up is all very tidy between CED and StefanAVFC in the middle of the park... BUT IT'S ROBBED BY ROB182. He drives at the back 4 who back off. Phumfeinz trips over his own feet as Rob182 feeds Stevo985. Is he going to shoot..? He unselfishly plays in Giro who is 1 on 1 with GarethRDR... but he puts it wide of the target. Real letoff there for the midfield 2 of Word Removed FC.

Okay it's done.

24uz211.png

25iqlch.png

Who is going to finish higher??

Sorry, have I offended you in some way? You left me out again! I was the bloody vice-captain!!!  :rant:

Edited by Ginko

You're not left out!!! You're on the bench!

17th minute: Atrocious clearance from mikeyp102 finds darrenm in acres of space who plays it simply to StefanAVFC. A nice bit of link up between him, CED, POB and stweffano finds lapal_fan on the wing. Oh that's a wonderful through ball to stwefano. He has to score! HE DOESN'T. He puts it wide. Real let off for mikeyp102 there.

12th minute: The link up is all very tidy between CED and StefanAVFC in the middle of the park... BUT IT'S ROBBED BY ROB182. He drives at the back 4 who back off. Phumfeinz trips over his own feet as Rob182 feeds Stevo985. Is he going to shoot..? He unselfishly plays in Giro who is 1 on 1 with GarethRDR... but he puts it wide of the target. Real letoff there for the midfield 2 of Word Removed FC.

This was intentional to sow confusion amongst the DHUTWU scum.

• Like 1

How are you meant to stop a header from someone that's taller than the floodlights?

By using your hands?

No wonder you've got two straight reds.

Someone has to do the job.

29th minute. Some good work down the right from lapal_fan leads to a corner. POB takes it and 8pints meets it again! And that's a fantastic save by Davkaus. All Word Removed FC so far.

• Like 2

You're not left out!!! You're on the bench!

I'm not on either of those squad lists but I did just notice I was on the bench for that other game.

Which prompts me to ask two questions:

1. Why the **** am I on the bench!!!

2. Why is lapal number 10 when I called it!!!

Rabble rabble rabble!

:rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

30th minute. The corner isn't really cleared and Word Removed FC build up again. lapal_fan beats turnbull on the right wing and puts in a cross. It's a terrible cross but POB retrieves it. He notices stwefano wide open in the 6 yard back. Is the pull back good enough? IT IS! stwefano slots into an empty net. 2-0!!!!!!!!!

See, he took my advice.

Turns out if you're the goaltender, you can use your hands in "the area". Should really have read the rulebook before the game started, fortunately I have plenty of time to browse through it while we're playing these losers.

Edit: Oh.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

35th minute. Goal kick to DHUTWU United. Davkaus steadies himself and kicks it. It barely gets to the halfway line. It's won in the air by POB who heads it to stwefano. He takes a touch and passes forward to StefanAVFC. StefanAVFC finds a beautiful through ball to Joe Lolley. He's put a tad too much weight on it so POB has to really stretch to reach it... and he gets it. He looks up for a man and Wainy318 is wide open in the area. HE FINDS HIM. He shoots.... SAVED BY DAVKAUS. The rebound comes back to Wainy and he doesn't make the same mistake again! 3-0!!!! DHUTWU United have a real hill to climb now. The board goes up and there'll be some subs.

Folski for Heid3ster

AVFCForever1991 for Giro

Â