Word Removed FC: The next experiment

StefanAVFC

RunRickyRun has issued a come-and-get-me plea to top European clubs, expressing his desire to leave DHUTWU.

The Nigerian World Cup star was on the cusp of joining Bolton in December, only for his Uranian club to pull the plug on the deal.

But the pacey goalie is now desperate to leave Uranus, and insists his club have also snubbed enquiries from the likes of Arsenal and Juventus.

"I don't think it's fair," said Run. "In the last year they have refused to listen to any offer from a number of European clubs.

"Among them, I have heard, were Arsenal and Juventus.

"DHUTWU is a great club with good players, but the time has come to move on and the board have shown little respect for my interests or ambitions.

"They failed to agree my transfer to Bolton Wanderers at the end of December.

"It seems to be the final straw for me."

If RunRickyRun wants to leave, we should ask for £40m.  

Selection news:

Word Removed FC

8pints and darrenm are out injured and lapal_fan is a doubt.

DHUTWU United

Swerbs and Stevo985 are both suspended.

Teams:

295btvq.png

(Giro can't actually play on the wing VA so I put b94villa there)

Edited by StefanAVFC

7th minute: DHUTWU have started really brightly dominating possession. Oh but Xela picks it up in midfield. He finds CED with a clever pass. CED hits Hogso you plays in a ball to stwefano. He falls over his own feet but the defender misses the ball completely! He's in... And he puts it miles wide. Awful miss.

After consulting his assistant the ref actually awards a corner. Sorry stwefano! The corner from Wainy is met by the head of Heid3ster and is cleared comfortably.

Edited by StefanAVFC

23rd minute: stwefano and POB are linking up nicely. The former drops in another lovely ball to POB and he's away. OH THAT'S CYNICAL BY PELLE. PENALTY TO WORD REMOVED FC! There's a card coming out. WHAT WILL IT BE???? It's only yellow. POB gets up and steadies himself for the penalty. He takes a breath. BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER. Davkaus had no chance.

1-0 Word Removed.

*Demands talks with the manager*

*Wants to know why he has been put in the U21s*

*Rings Harry Redknapp*

It keeps happening when I sim it :D

29th minute: Marauding run down the left by VA. He plays a nice ball to ismail-villa. ismail-villa takes Phumfeinz out of the game with a drop of his hips (boy's got sway) and plays in '91. Right angle for the shot but he takes it anyway. POST WITH GARETH BEATEN. Unlucky.

• Like 1

CONTROVERSY AT THE ICE RINK....

It's the 33rd minute. Davkaus has the ball. He clears it, but the kick is straight to jonno_2004. He header finds its way to Hogso who sprints down the right wing. He puts in a delicious ball which finds Wainy318 unmarked at the back stick. He hits a delicious volley which HITS THE BAR. The rebound bounces straight back to POB who puts it in. The WRFC players run away in joy, BUT THE LINESMAN HAS HIS FLAG UP. Upon closer inspection of replays, it looked a very tight call. Still 1-0.

23rd minute: stwefano and POB are linking up nicely. The former drops in another lovely ball to POB and he's away. OH THAT'S CYNICAL BY PELLE. PENALTY TO WORD REMOVED FC! There's a card coming out. WHAT WILL IT BE???? It's only yellow. POB gets up and steadies himself for the penalty. He takes a breath. BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER. Davkaus had no chance.

1-0 Word Removed.

*Demands talks with the manager*

*Wants to know why he has been put in the U21s*

*Rings Harry Redknapp*

It keeps happening when I sim it :D

Maybe it's time for me to retire, these damn dodgy knees :(

:D

40th minute. Pelle isn't having his best game. He does brilliantly to marshall POB and he gets a foot in. But the tackle goes straight to stwefano who hits it first time.... GOAL! Davkaus again couldn't do anything. He's been unlucky here today. DHUTWU will feel hard done by as they've been the better team.

Â