limpid

We definitely look the better team in the first half. Maybe bring on Grealish for Zoggy.

Nzogbia is playing well, why take him off? Grealish and Bent on for Gabby and Weimann would be my preference.

He's not though, he has been poor in possession. 

• Like 1

We definitely look the better team in the first half. Maybe bring on Grealish for Zoggy.

Nzogbia is playing well, why take him off? Grealish and Bent on for Gabby and Weimann would be my preference.

He's not though, he has been poor in possession.

He is comfortable on the ball and is the only one who can pick a killer pass, maybe it's my stream deceiving me!

Pretty happy with that half. Took a while to grow into the game but clearly were the better team by the end of the half. Gabby and Weinman are the weak links at the moment, need more from them. I'm hoping Lambert subs on Grealish for one of them around the 60 minute mark. 

Man, folks must really want to believe we've turned the corner based on the assessments of the first half.  Villa were the better team, to be sure, but that's not necessarily saying much.  Defense has looked solid, which is a big plus, but my god some of the decisions and execution going forward have been pretty poor.  At the tail end of last season a half like that would have caused people to say we'd have trouble staying in the Championship.

From what I've read it sounds like Nzog, Gabby and Weimann all need to come off.

Because of this I fully expect Aly to come off for Baker and to switch to 5-3-2

Edited by skarroki

Â